Locum Medics is currently arranging interviews for Senior Cardiac Physiologists.
On behalf of our client, we are seeking Senior Cardiac Physiologists to join their friendly but busy team. This is a unique opportunity for highly motivated, skilled and enthusiastic individual.
Essential Qualifications and Skills:
- Possess the BSc in Clinical Measurement Science or hold an equivalent qualification.
- Have at least 3 years satisfactory post-qualification experience.
- Be competent in performing and analysing ECGs, Stress-Tests, Blood Pressure, Holter & event Monitors.
- Have extensive experience and proficiency with Cardiac Rhythm Management (implantable cardiac devices, analysis and follow up)
- Be fully competent in Cardiac Cath Lab procedures (Angiography, PCI, Device-implants)
- Echo experience essential. Patient must be able to independently scan and report to BSE standard.
- Post graduate education (IBHRE/BSE) accreditation
- Tilt –Table testing experience
- Transoesophageal echocardiography (TOE) & Dobutamine Stress testing (DSE) experience
- Assist with departmental in house training, supervise others within team
- Shows initiative and pro-activity within the remit of this role
- Effective communicator
- Ability to work within a team and as an individual
- Have a flexible approach to working arrangements responding to departmental service demands
- Possess the B.Sc. in Clinical Measurement Science/ the Certificate in Medical Physics and Physiological Measurement or hold an equivalent qualification
- Be an associate of the Society of Cardiological Science and Technology
- Have excellent interpersonal and communication skills and a high capacity for responsibility and individual initiative
- Be able to demonstrate adaptability to the rapid changes taking place in the Hospital.
- Possess a full driving license – you may be required to travel to our outreach clinics.
If you meet the criteria, please apply below or contact the office for further details and advice from our specialised team.