AGC Healthcare Ireland are seeking applications for the July 2019 intake - Registrar Orthopaedic Surgery
Our client is based in the South of Ireland in one of Irelands most scenic locations. This hospital is renowned for the outstanding education and training opportunities offered particularly in this Department. You will be working within an exceptionally supportive working environment with attractive benefits and ongoing career development opportunities.
- Salary €54,771 - €64,498 per annum
- 6 or 12 month contracts available
- Additional payments for overtime and extra shifts
- Registered with Irish Medical Council (IMC) or have application at an advanced stage of processing
- Relevant Clinical Experience (Min 3+ years relevant post qualification experience & training)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- IELTS (overall band score 7)
If you meet the criteria, please apply to email@example.com or contact the office on +353 (0)1 539 4888 for further details and advice from our specialised team.