Registrar Obstetrics & Gynaecology January 2020 intake - essential requirment previous Irish or UK experience - arranging interviews immediately:
Our client is a top university teaching hospital which has a reputation for an excellent Obs&Gynae department. This post will enable the successful candidates to work within a teaching environment with exceptional career progression. On offer is an attractive salary as well as a fantastic opportunity in one of Ireland's top university teaching hospitals for suitably qualified Obs&Gynae Specialists.
- Salary €55,872 - €65,794 per annum
- 6 or 12 month contracts available
- Additional payments for overtime and extra shifts
- Irish or UK experience
- Currently registered with Irish Medical Council (IMC)
- Relevant Clinical Experience (Min 3+ years relevant post qualification experience & training)
- Membership of the Royal College of Physicians Ireland or UK an advantage
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- IELTS (overall band score 7)
If you meet the criteria, please apply below or contact our office for further details and advice from our specialised team.