AGC Healthcare Ireland is currently arranging interviews for Emergency Medicine Registrars starting A.S.A.P and on an ongoing basis
Our client is one of the main teaching city hospitals offering outstanding career development and progression, including education and training opportunities. As part of the A&E Department you will be working within an exceptionally supportive working environment with attractive benefits and ongoing career development opportunities. A fantastic opportunity to progress in the Emergency Medicine Speciality for suitably qualified Emergency Medicine Registrars.
- Salary €54,771 - €64,498 per annum
- 6 or 12 month contracts available
- Additional payments for overtime and extra shifts
- Assistance with relocation from start to finish
- Registered with Irish Medical Council (IMC) or have application at an advanced stage of processing
- Relevant Clinical Experience (Min 3+ years relevant post qualification experience & training)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- IELTS (overall band score 7)
If you meet the criteria, please apply to email@example.com or contact the office on +353 (0)1 539 7222 for further details and advice from our specialised team.
We also offer a generous 'Refer a friend' policy if you know somebody who may be interested in this vacancy.