Locum Medics are seeking applications - Registrar Acute Medical Assessment Unit (AMAU) July 2018
A fantastic opportunity to work in Ireland's Capital City Dublin and within a large University Teaching Hospital in the AMAU
This post will allow for outstanding career development and progression. This Teaching Hospital offers all NCHD's education and training on an ongoing basis. A fantastic opportunity to progress in this field and as part of the team you will be working within an exceptionally supportive working department, plus attractive benefits and ongoing support.
- Salary €54,771 - €64,498 per annum
- 6 or 12 month contracts available
- Additional payments for overtime and extra shifts
- Assistance with relocation from start to finish
- Registered with Irish Medical Council (IMC) or have application at an advanced stage of processing
- Relevant Clinical Experience (Min 3+ years relevant post qualification experience & training)
- Irish or UK experience an advantage
- Membership MRCP Ireland or UK an advantage
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- IELTS (overall band score 7)
If you meet the criteria, please apply to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact the office on +353 (0)1 539 4888 for further details and advice.
We also offer a generous 'Refer a friend' policy if you know somebody who may be interested in this vacancy.