Locum Medics are seeking applications for a Paediatric Emergency Medicine Registrar for a hospital in Dublin.
Suitably experienced SHOs will be considered.
As part of our clients’ Paediatric Emergency Department you will be working within an exceptionally supportive working environment with attractive benefits and ongoing career development opportunities. A fantastic opportunity to progress in the Paediatric Speciality for suitably qualified Paediatric or Emergency Medicine Registrars.
- 6 month contract available
- Additional payments for overtime and extra shifts
- Registered with Irish Medical Council (IMC)
- Relevant Clinical Experience (Min 3+ years relevant post qualification experience & training) from Ireland, UK or South Africa
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- IELTS (overall band score 7)
If you meet the criteria, please apply or contact the office for further details