Locum Medics is currently arranging interviews for Registrars and Senior House Officers in Anaesthesia Nationwide for immediate roles and as part of July 2020 Intake.
Locum Medics currently recruiting for a Registrars and Senior House Officers in Anaesthesia for a number of Hospitals nationwide with Hospitals offering outstanding career development and progression, including education and training opportunities. As part of the team you will be working within an exceptionally supportive working environment with attractive benefits and ongoing support. A fantastic opportunity to progress in this field for suitably qualified Anaesthetists.
- 6 or 12 month contracts available
- Additional payments for overtime and extra shifts
- Assistance with relocation from start to finish
- Registered with Irish Medical Council (IMC)
- Relevant Clinical Experience (Min 3+ years relevant post qualification experience & training)
- ICU experience essential.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- IELTS (overall band score 7)
If you meet the criteria, please apply or contact the office for further details and advice from our specialised team.